If you've had a "fifteen minute fight" with your best friend, you will agree with me when i say its awesome. Had one of these with my friend. All the below happened in exactly fifteen minutes.
1. Crossed the line in teasing each other. To such a point when things said sound rude but don't really make sense.
2. Got so angry with each other, walked away in different directions.
3. Grabbed my laptop and went to a different floor to work from.
4. Two other friends called in for a quick meeting in pantry to solve the issue.
5. Meeting begins. Both scream at each other with words not understood by anyone.
6. Eyes are filled with tears ready to roll down the cheeks. But one stupid funny comment is heard and everyone laughs.
7. Tease the friends who tried to patch things beyond limits. Make them regret their decision to help.
8. Walk back in the same direction. Making movie plans with less than hundred bucks. Together.
9. Went back to the floor friend work from. Sat together and watch YouTube videos.
Now when i'm writing about it, brings a smile on my face. We could have continued our meaningless fight and spent few hours with long face and irritation. But thanks to the stupid comment that saved our time. I don't say it saved our friendship 'cos even if not for the stupid comment, we would still be good friends. Fifteen minutes or thirty day fights cannot break us. We would have spoken to each other after few hours like nothing happened.Thanks to my friends (Beena and Shipo) who arranged the meeting. I know they won't ever do it. Also know they badly wanted me to mention their names here.
Thanks to Amrita for being my friend and experiencing fifteen minute fight with me.. :-)