Friday, August 31, 2012

Thanks to Philo Farnsworth


I've been watching Taboo and Banged up abroad almost everyday. 

While the show Taboo is just so interesting that i don't feel like missing even a single episode, Banged up abroad is something that i've been watching for a very long time. I actually get scared while watching. I get so engrossed in it that i've often found myself screaming at the screen telling them not to get into smuggling and stuff for money. As if they can hear me. Its hard to even imagine what these people might have gone through for years in the prison.

The moment i'm home from work, switch on the television to watch these two shows. By the end of which i'll be in my thinking mode. So will move on to Two and a Half Men and The Simpsons.

To me, best way to end my day is by thinking how lucky Marge is to have a husband like Homer and kids like Bart, Lisa and Maggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment