Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Can't wait for the weekend

I have found this amazing book center in Malleshwaram which has so many wonderful books on sale. Sad that i haven't even checked what its called.  They are second hand books and are sold at 50 Rupees. Oh my god.!! I love it. Been buying as many as possible. Most of the weekends, you can find me there picking up four to five books at a time. I read only English. But there are other language ones as well. Its a very small center usually not many people are in the that place buying books. This has made me kinda forget about Kindle. But I'll get back to it for sure. :) Although i prefer books in hand any day to e-book.

I finished reading "A Minor Indiscretion" by Carole Matthews which wasn't all that great. But pretty OK. I've been reading "Bleed for Me" by Michael Robotham  and will finish tonight. I really liked it. Waiting for the day to end just so i could go back home and find out what happens in the end. :) Will write more about this one in the coming posts. 




Last whole week was wonderful. Had very little work to be done at office. So few of us made it a point to visit a eatery everyday. If not for lunch/Dinner, at least for a snack. :) My whole team's too much into food. We had lunch at Sea Shell as it was Arabian night's special. Didn't make a difference to me as I am a vegetarian. So there I was having Aloo and Paneer as usual. Another day we were in Jayanagar Cool Joint for their famous sandwiches and ice creams. I had Mango milk shake which was just perfect. Then we did a little bit of shopping in Commercial Street another day along with Gola and Cotton candy. Many from the team had not been to VV Puram food street. So we had to go no matter what. I ate awesome Dosa and Puliyogre. Anything and everything tastes good in this food street. My favorite is the Bele Holige/Obbattu. Just perfect.

This week, we are back to working 9 hours. :( Arggghhhh. Its just Tuesday and I'm already waiting for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment