Monday, June 16, 2014

A Place Called Here - Book

After having read "The Next Always", I really wanted to read something very different and not about Romance. So i chose the book " A Place Called Here" by Cecelia Ahern. First few pages made me realize that I've chosen the right one. Just loved every bit of it. Every chapter had me hooked to it. Didn't want to keep it aside even for few minutes. As I've been bit busy with my cooking, took two days to finish this book. The Story, characters, simple language was too good. 

 


The Heroin is obsessed with finding things. These can be anything at anytime. Can be socks, books, clothes etc. So when her classmate goes missing, her decision is set to find missing people. Its when she goes missing, find a village of missing people with all the missing objects. Its got no location and could not be found or left by own choice.

I got the "P.S. I Love you" gifted and loved it so much that i read it at one go and almost cried at every single page with the main character. Watched the movie

as well but liked the book better. Since then I've been reading Cecelia Ahern's books.

A Place Called Here is very different compared to her other books. Its less focused on Romance and this is what i wanted at this time. I highly recommend this book to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment