Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Dreamy

Last night in my dream I had taken my mum out for shopping. We were in a very crowded mall. I asked my mum to stay out of the mall for a minute and I went in for some reason. I spent the whole day shopping, walking around all alone having forgotten all about mum. It was only late night when I got out of the mall to find my mum waiting for me. I don't know what this dream means. I woke up from my dreams the moment I saw mum waiting for me. Right that second I woke up from dreams and had tears rolling down my cheeks. Was I crying in my dreams that I left my mum all alone? Or was I crying that she was there for me even when I wasn't?

When i woke up from my dreams, I saw her deep in her sleep right next to me. I couldn't stop crying. Something was strangely good in me. I felt so good to see her. I felt so good that it was a dream and not for real. Are dreams for this particular reason? To make us learn a small lesson. Just so we don't make these silly mistakes in real life. I don't know what dreams signify. But I like to believe that there is a very good reason for us to dream. Especially me. Its very very rare of me to have dreams and nightmares.But when I do, usually it teaches me something or the other. Like the one i had today.

This weekend, mum is taking me out. So I'm not gonna leave her alone even for a single minute. Hope she doesn't get irritated with me. :)

5 comments:

  1. No matter what we go through in life, Moms r d biggest support system :) never ever leave her alone ..:) She will always be there for us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yes.. True.. :) I'm so lucky to have her in my life

      Delete
  2. That was quite a dream indeed.. I can't recall such a dream where it taught me something like a life's lesson. Btw, Blessed you are.. your mom being at your side, while I have been away from home for 5 years running now ;) :( My mom came for a week, and I had a countdown from the moment she iarrived till the moment her train left. And I am not ashamed as a guy to tell you that i could barely control my emotions this time while I left the station. That's sadly because I can only afford her presence, love and care for hardly a few weeks all year round.
    All throughout our younger days we take our parents protection for granted, while a stay away from home makes us realize what it is to be loved by them - that unconditional love which even a trusted lover or husband can't provide you. And amazingly the worst part is, all the quotes in the world tell you why you should not hide your feelings for that girl or guy you love as you may regret later, but they never tell you to express your love for your mom and dad, whose days are even less numbered..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Arnab. I agree with you. Nobody has ever told me to tell my mum how much i love her. Or even told me to work on my relationship with her to make it better. Its always Husband/Wife or Girlfriend/Boyfriend. I don't get this at all.

      We are so lucky to have her in our lives. Im sorry you don't get to spend a lot time with your mum. Hope you manage to do so very soon.

      Thanks a lot for reading.. :)

      Delete