Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Friend Leonard

I finished reading "My Friend Leonard" by James Frey. This is the continuation to "A Million Little Pieces". I have to say this book was a lot more than i expected. It seemed very true and I could relate to few situations as well. I somehow knew that we were gonna lose Leonard at the end of this book. But did not want to lose him at all just like James. God.. I really liked Leonard and had tears at the end.

I do look forward to reading more of James Frey books. I don't mind if what he writes is true or not. I just don't care as long as i like what I'm reading. Now I'm googling to check if movie is made out of these two books. If there's anyone with these details, Please let me know 'cos really want to watch James Frey's life in Rehab and out of it.

I am so close to finishing my book challenge for this year, I had 20 books for this year and I'm at 19 right now. I have picked "Cart Before The Horse" by Bernadette Marie to be my 20th book for the year. I don't know what made me pick this up. Maybe just the pretty cover page. Anyways, I plan to read "Looking for Alaska" by John Green. This guy is presently my friend Nisha's fav author. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment