Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Normal Heart

I watched the movie "The Normal Heart" by Ryan Murphy today and all i can say is WOW. Why didn't i watch this sooner? This was made in 2014 and I watched it today. But am i glad..!! I came across this today only 'cos i was wondering if Jim Parsons has acted in any movie. I want to watch every movie and series which he is in. I think he is one of the most talented and smart man we have right now in this world.

The Normal Heart is so touching. Every single dialogue, actor, emotion is just perfect. Movie is about a gay activist  who attempts to raise HIV/AIDS awareness during the early 1980s. The casting is so amazing. Mark Ruffalo, Frank De Julio, Julia Roberts, Jim Parsons and many more. All have done a
great job and this is a must watch. Mark Ruffalo's acting so good that I've become a fan already. I cried while watching this one and it made me so angry as well. I like it when i feel anger or happiness or frustration while watching movies. It shows that I feel for these causes. Always love a movie
with a good cause. And this one surely is.

I highly recommend this one to all. For sure will have this one in my laptop forever just so i can watch it again and again to understand every single thing said in the movie.

1 comment:

  1. The movie sounds interesting.. Will surely watch this one :)

    ReplyDelete