Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Letters to Juliet

Watched "Letters to Juliet" for the fifth time and loved every bit of it.

Amanda Seyfried is so cute and such a natural when it comes to acting. Have liked her in all the movies she's acted in which I've watched till now. This being my favorite one. The story, acting, songs, characters are just perfect. Actors chosen are amazing. I recommend this one to all those who love romance and believe in Happy Endings.The movie was inspired by the 2006 non-fiction book, Letters to Juliet, by Lise Friedman and Ceil Friedman. I haven't read the book. Hmm I'm not sure if i have.

"Letters to Juliet" is directed by Gary Winick who has also made movies 13 Going on 30 and Bride Wars which were both good.

2 comments:

  1. I was watching it for, i dont remember how many'th time and I noticed a little thing that Deepika Padukone tries to copy Amanda Seyfriend's gestures and expressions so much!

    Haha, she's cute and pretty and my god, worth copying for indian actors! ;)

    Also, I love 13 going on 30 and Bride Wars too :D

    Defiant Princess
    www.khanvibes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?? :) That's funny.. Gonna keep this in mind next time i watch Deepika's movies..

      Thanks for reading..!!!

      Delete