Monday, September 10, 2012

Grey


I just bought Fifty Shades of Grey (all three books) online. 

Have not met or spoken to anyone who has read these books. If any of you have, tell me something about it. 

If you are wondering how could i buy books without even reading the book review.. let me tell you something about what makes me buy books and what is that i look at. Sometimes i read summary on the back of the book and don't go ahead with it if i can't understand more than ten words in the summary. 

Sometimes i just look at the book cover and buy if it looks pretty. Most of the time its the book cover that gets my attention. Like the book "The Immortals of Meluha". Anyone who has seen the cover would definitely buy the book and think about getting Lord Shiva or the Trishul tattoo. It happened to me. I mean, bought the book and thought about getting a tattoo done. Too bad i'm dead scared of needles and a tattoo would really make mum kick me out of house.

What made me buy Fifty Shades of Grey?? Its all over Pinterest. I see so so many girls pinning it to their pinterest boards. So curious about it. Those of you not in Pinterest, should try it. 

Anyways.. Here is the cover of "The Immortals of Meluha" for those of you who have not seen it. I think everyone should read this and its second part "Secret of the Nagas"


No comments:

Post a Comment