Wednesday, September 26, 2012

TV Shows


I'm starting to worry about my addiction to television. Very little time i get to spend at home is spent watching tv. I've been talking to mum and dad only during the commercials which makes mum so angry. Dad's just like me in this. No matter how serious the conversation is, he will discuss about it only during the advertisements and once the show starts, he asks us to shut up. At this point, mum s so irritated, she talks more and we all end up in a fight screaming. Aaahhh.. i love my family.. :-) 

Shows i love on the TV

1. Two and a Half Men
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Two Broke Girls
4. Modern Family
5. The Simpsons
6. Banged Up Abroad
7. Community
8. How I Met Your Mother
9. Raising Hope
10. Lie To Me
11. Glee
12. New Girl
13. Everybody Loves Raymond 
14. Rules of Engagement
15. Mega Factories

4 comments:

  1. Haha tday aunty was telling me tht kavya doesn't speak much at home ..wid her n uncle ..even I was doing d same thng when I was of ur age ...treated house as guest house ...khan peena,sona aur tv..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea dipti.. mum s very irritated with me..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your list, and sounds like I love the family too. Was surprised not to find Seinfeld on your list though, it is as good as Raymond.

    Have you seen Castle? It is nice, especially if you catch up on the first four seasons (now in S-05). Another series that balances genres very nicely (and which I enjoy) is Monk.

    At heart I am an x-phile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Subhorup.. :-)I like Seinfeld too but not as much as the ones above.. Not watched Castle.. Will give it a try for sure.. :-)

      Delete