Monday, August 27, 2012

Change


Over the weekend, one of my school friend got married. I'm super happy for her. She looked so awesome. 

Met few of my friends after almost five or six years. I was so excited to meet them all, waiting to hear about all that they had done in the past and what they are doing right now. But a very strange thing happened. We were all so quite after few minutes of talking about what we've been upto. 

I had lots to ask them all and even tried my best to make a conversation with few. But something was missing and it din't feel fine. I could sense that everyone else felt the same. While having dinner, all i could think about was how everything changes over time. Appearance, voice, clothes, way of thinking, likes and dislikes. 

Its true that the only thing constant in this world is change. 

I like change as long its for the good and makes me a better person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment